Monday, July 19, 2010

Horay...

Finally i've open up my own blog account.... Now i can start blogging :)
I just started photography as my hobby.. Previously been introduced to SLR camera (EOS8**, cant remember) by my father but it never really get into me...
Reintroduced again to photography by a friend few months ago and i was like reignited. Current new DSLR technology enable us to 'take & see' almost instantaneously which really makes me eager to learn back about photography...
But it turns out to be a really "deep pocket hole" hobby to me as DSLR camera plus the lenses don't come in cheap...
But i like it..and wish able to produce great photoshoot images one day.. Insyallah, god willing. I want to share my photography experince with those who are like me, new in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment